|Click Here for Free Dropbox Setup and Memory|
Want to make life more efficient, de-clutter all of your files, and say goodbye to uploading and emailing attachments? Then say hello to Dropbox!
Dropbox is a free service (up to 2GB are free) that enables you to store your pictures, videos and documents all in one place–and "let's you take your life on the road." To get started, simply visit Dropbox's webpage, and create an account. The only information that is requested from you is your first name, last name, email address and a password...and you must also agree to Dropbox's terms. Once you've joined, you'll need to download Dropbox's software "free for Windows, Mac and Linux." From there a special folder is created–and you can even add a shortcut to your desktop. Anything you choose to save to your Dropbox folder will indeed be stored there. You can even set up several file folders within your Dropbox folder.
Here are just a handful of the many benefits of using Dropbox:
- It eliminates the need for uploading and sending attachments or large files. You can share access to your dropbox folder by inviting anyone you wish. Once someone has accepted your invitation to your Dropbox folder, they can access the files that you have stored there.
- Dropbox is the perfect solution for anyone working on a team or special project. It's also a great way to store and share family photos and videos, and share with other family members!
- You are able to login to your Dropbox account and access your files from anywhere, giving you access to your important files from any computer.
- If your computer crashes, you won't lose your important files...as long as your files are saved in a Dropbox folder. This in and of itself is reason enough to join Dropbox! Plus, Dropbox keeps a one month history of your files, so if you have inadvertently deleted something in the last month and want to restore the file, you can!
- Dropbox has apps for the iPhone, iPad, Blackberry and Android.